AntiVirus: Docs & Companies
Return to my
Please mail me if there are other USEFUL computer virus related links/sites! - Thanks!
You may send me any infected files/virus samples for identification / analysis. - Uuencoded and PGP-encrypted mail prefered.
- Anti-Virus Developers List
- Rob Slade's AntiVirus Vendors List in HTML format
- and his Antiviral Software Evaluation FAQ
- Marktübersicht AV-Programme (Germany)
- A Web Page for various AntiVirus stuff, Encryption, Privacy, Military, Intelligence, Government & Law Enforcement: Virus Info
- ICARO: AV links
- (BTW: CARO suggests the virus names for common international usage...) The C.A.R.O. Standard
- Computer Viruses?
- Alwil: AVAST! 7.70 with LGUARD.VPS 7.70-12 / Avast32 2.0 with LGW 7.70-12 (Win95)
- Mark West: Antivirus Resources, Antivirus Software
- VirusBulletin: Anti-Virus Web sites
- F-PROT-related WWW Pages
- Data Fellows Virus Information Centre
- AVP 3.00 (129) or FTP from its Polish Distributor
- The US AVP Distributor: Central Command
- F-Prot 3.04a: Data Fellows or Frisk
- Computer Virus Descriptions from F-PROT Professional by Data Fellows
- Symantec: AntiVirus Research Center
- Dr Solomon: AntiVirus Toolkit 7.89
- Visit ThunderBYTE: TBAV 8.08 or get the newest versions TBAV 8.08 directly.
- "Network Associates": McAfee's Scan 2.5.5 and 3.19
and its Virus Database
- Stiller Research: Integrity Master 4.01a
- VDS Home Page: VDS 3.1i / 4.0 (Win95) and Perforin for WinWord
- Sophos PLC Home Page: Sweep 4.01b / 3.06 (Win95)
- LOOK's Virus Alert 4.10
- CIAC: MS-DOS Anti-virus Tools
- InVircible 7.01g: Vine Computer Industry / NetZ Computing
- Cheyenne: Inoculan AntiVirus
- Jumbo! - Home and Personal: DOS Anti-virus programs
- Virus Bulletin Home Page
- Download VGrep 1998/09 of The VGrep Project, a Virus Name Cross Reference
- NIST: VIRUS-L Forum
- Study: Virus Effects on Comp. Community
- Virus Tutorial in Win Help Format
- G. Wenzels Web Page
- D. Muth's Web Page
- David Hull's AV Page with Virus Screen Shots
- R.E.C.I.F & G. Mannig
- K. Marcus' Web Page and OKRA
- W. Riddle's Web Page
- Rosenthal Engineering
- Virus Test Center at Uni Hamburg
- Scanner for Windows/Word Macro viruses: F/Win 4.41 (e:Engl. g:German)
- or the Win95 proggy F/WIN32 1.60
- Eddy Willems Free Anti-Virus Consultancy
- SingNet - AntiVirus Knowledge
- EliaShim Antivirus & Security
- Henri Delger's VirusHelp
- Cybec: VET 9.54
- Datawatch: Virex 5.8 (Mac) -> now available from Dr. Solomon
- The Biggest AV Free/Shareware Collection at Stuba or have a look at its Index.
You may try its Mirror in Berlin/Germany.
- Virus Protection System (VPS) !!! NOT working link !!!
- Anti-Virus and Security Product Showcase
- Mike Lambert's Virus Information Page
- Security - Virus & PGP
- The Crossroad
- Visit Robert Slade at Freenet in Victoria, Ca. - enter "go virus"
- or visit his Web Page
- Computer Virus Myths
- Trend: PC-Cillin 3.0 (no Shareware/Evaluation Version --> Have a look at STUBA)
- now from TouchStone
- Symantec: AntiVirus Research Center
- Seven Locks: AV Papers and
- Richard John Martin's MACRO VIRUSES FAQ
- Here you can find nearly every AntiVirus evaluation/shareware prog:
FTP Mirror of STUBA in Berlin/Germany
- Read the Index file!
- Here you can find a lot of AntiVirus evaluation/shareware progs:
J. Hartmann's AV Site
- Get the latest Computer Virus FAQ of alt.comp.virus
- Safetynet Inc.
- AV Product Reviews
- Links to the most AV Sites
- Get Virus Databases via FTP:
- Look for catalog, carobase, viruses.
- Get V. Bontchev's paper on maintaining a Virus Library
- other/more Infos
- "Virus Lab 1.5" (Prog.)
- EMD Enterprises: EMD Armor
- NH&A: PC & Net AV & Secur.
- Virus Text Search
- Computer Virus Information and Resources Page
- Infos Top 10
- Computer Virus Information Master Index
- Dr. Solomon's Virus History
- Nick Ferri's System Boot Areas Antivirus 3.1
- Nic Ferri's Links
- Tom Simondi's AntiVirus Tutorial VTUTOR20.ZIP
- AV Software Update Notifics
- Get Virus Demos: VIRSIM1.ZIP
- Get R. Martin's Macro Virus FAQ
- D.J. Loundy's E-Law Paper
- Get the new and OLDER versions of AV Software directly by FTP: Dos and Win95
There are some great Computer Virus related News Groups in the Net.
Please, read the FAQ first - especially before you post to the Group!
- Look in your next SIMTEL mirror for: /msdos/virus/cm220.zip - Check Mate 2.20, a memory checker for active viruses - an addition to your virus scanners,
or get it directly from Check Mate's HomePage
[Back to the Top]